emotions + essential oils
If you're friends with me on Facebook, you may have seen this Facebook Live video. I know I'm not the first person to come up with a "method" of dealing with flipping negative thoughts and feelings, but this is one that works for me, aligns with my beliefs, and is simple. A good process makes my heart sing, and without a method or some steps when I'm trying to do something, I can be frozen in inaction. My intention here is to share the steps with you that I use to take a negative feeling or limiting belief and creating magic out of it, with all the resources listed, so you can use this as well.
- Identify negative feeling. Or if you're having a certain reaction to a feeling, it may be manifesting in something physical happening to your body. Look up either the feeling or the physical ailment in the book Feelings Buried Alive Never Die.
- Identify the opposite, positive feeling (also, opposites are listed in that book if you need some help figuring it out).
- Look up what emotion you are feeling in Emotions and Essential Oils, and find the associated essential oil that positively influences what you are trying to feel
- Go back to Feelings Buried Alive Never Die - and process your negative feeling(s) through the script and replace it with the positive (I also recommend reading this book in full so you know what I'm referring to here) as you apply the essential oil, or are diffusing it around you.
- Lots of prayer! Philippians 4:6-7 says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." If you're not using this powerful manifestation, you're missing out! (Because let's be real... most of the negative feelings I experience are centered around tension over something or other.)
That's it! My method is basically just using two books to look up what you're feeling, flip it, and get rid of the negative and reinforcing the positive with essential oils and the Script provided to you in the Feelings Buried Alive Never Die book.
Comment below... what's your go-to essential oil for positive affirmations? Or the oil you're most excited to try out?